s n a p s h o t s Home

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

What A Wonderful World

I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see ’em bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world

The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin’.. how do you do
They’re really sayin’......i love you

I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
They’ll learn much more.....than I’ll never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world


Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Gazzer said...

ya masa2 el tafa2ol,
ya masa2 el 7agat el 7elwa, wel a7lam el mestekhabeya,
ya masa2 el fol,
3ala kol el 7agat ely 7'alet el bashmohandes kareem yekhtarlena 7agat gameela w motafa2la keda..

3o2baly ya rab:P

4/12/2005 10:30:00 pm  
Blogger Yousra said...

It is really a very nice post, 2a7'ran I see hope and dreams taking place at this blog:) 3o2balak ya bashmohandis enta kaman

4/13/2005 11:44:00 am  
Blogger santakarim said...

3la fakra b2a ana ba7b al o3'nia de man zmaaaan ....
i alwaus had dreams ya gma3a fi aih ...
look at the pics i posted, taib, ya zalma...

4/13/2005 11:53:00 am  
Blogger Gazzer said...

ya zalama? mashy ya 3am Kareem...
ah, toul 3omrak had dreams, bas what kind of ya bashmohandes..

b3dein wenaby balash kelmet ya bashmohandes de ya MI 3shan ba7es eny rakeb mokrobaaaaaaz!! (wenaby e2fel el shebak ya bashmohandezzz)...

3o2baly!!! 7elwa walahy, walahy ana ba7lam gedan, w sa3at a7yanan y3ny bakoun motafa2el, walawenny la batafa2al wala batasha2am..
laken eldonia heya ely beharag ba2a ha3mellaha eh..

7'ally balko men a7lamko, el donia malhash aman ya gama3a:)

w rabena ma3 a7lamko;) lol

4/13/2005 09:13:00 pm  
Blogger santakarim said...

ya 3am de harina "BASHMOHANDIS" ...
WE BA3DEEN MAHY ALKWABEES ALY KANET 3ANDY NO3 MAN ALA7LAM BARDO :-)
3moman, 7'aly balek anta man a7lamek, don't lose it through the toughest moment...

4/14/2005 01:02:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home